Bouda is one of the largest international fashion companies. It belongs to Trans Garment, one of the world’s largest manufacturing groups.
The customer is at the heart of our unique business model, which includes design, production, distribution and sales through our extensive retail network.
BOUDA brand is considered one of the fastest growing brand all over the world. BOUDA established in Egypt in 2000 specialized in all Denim Twill products; Mens & Ladies while Kids’ products coming very soon.
BOUDA products depends on high quality of fabric & accessories, we are using 100% organic fabric .. compete with the Turkish & European market.
We are exporting 95% of our products to the Russian, Turkish & US markets and the rest 5% to the Egyptian market.
To increase our exports to the European Market & all over the world as well to establish branches all over the world not only for Denim but also for all kind of Garments